Well I haven't finished the quilt top mentioned in the last post. I got waylaid by whooping cough, yes adults can get it. I didn't know this but apparently it's a bacterial infection. Yum. Would explain why I haven't been able to shake this cough that I've had since Boxing Day.
Anyhooo. I have been working on GTSB's. Slowly hand piecing my way through it. This is a totally new experience for me having never hand pieced a quilt. I'm trying to not get overwhelmed by how much there is to do by just focussing on the next lot of blocks at a time.
So here we have propeller blocks, not finished piecing them all together yet. There are also the 2 lozenge blocks, just don't look to closely at the parts not lining up. I'm not going to be too worried about imperfections like this as long as my final blocks measure the correctly it'll be ok.
EDIT: Oh and thanks for all the basting suggestions in the last post. I'm going to give spray adhesive a go on a smaller project first to get a feel for it.