I live with a man who has a HUGE music collection. Mainly indie music. He has a thing for girl bands which I think is cute (I haven't told him that and he doesn't read this, so he tells me). I've always been shy about music. It's one of those things that I think defines us. For instance when I was on RSVP and dating (that's how we met) and was reading profiles the first things I'd look for are what they read and listen too. I discounted sooo many men for writing Jimmy Barnes, Cold Chisel or ACDC were they're favourite band. I had a preconcieved idea of what they would be like. I suppose I could have missed out on some gems. But when Chris contacted me I looked at his music list and didn't even know most of the bands. I took this to be interesting. He is!
1. Total amount of music files on yoru computer?
On my work computer, about 3,000 files.
2. CD you last bought?
Joss Stone, The Soul Sessions.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Malente - We Came to Party.
4. 5 songs you often listen to, or which mean a lot to you?
- All Cried Out - Alison Moyet (classic 80's tragic)
- Cry Me a River - Acapelicans
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
- Short Skirt/Long Jacket - Cake
5. Who are you going to pass this on to and why?
This is tricky, not a lot of my friends have blogs either, but here goes:
- Emma, 'cause she has a blog and she's one of my best mates AND she needs a distraction from being tired and having sore nipples,
- Anthony*, good way to get to know him better,
- Jena, she was my SP2 and it seems we have a lot in common, again a way to get to know her better.
* I guess I'm not "friends" with Anthony but acquaintances. I saw him speak at a Perth Blog Nite and thought he was interesting and started reading his blog and leaving comments. He's a foodie and we've agreed that we'll meet up for a meal sometime this year.